Weight loss is a big challenge for anyone who wants to get slimmer. But with this step by step diet and workout plan, you’ll be able to lose 5 pounds without too much struggle.
You need to create a deficit of 17,500 calories to really lose 5 pounds. This means every day you will have to sweat a lot and eat significantly less.
But if you’re smart about it you can make your weight loss journey easier, simpler and faster. Just follow the instructions in this article and you’ll definitely lose 5 pounds in less than 20 days.
In order to lose 5 pounds in less than 20 days, you need to create a 1000-calorie deficit per day. This means the sum of the calories you burn through working out and the extra calories you avoid consuming must be about 1000 each and every day.
So let’s see how you can do that!
Exercise To Lose 5 Pounds Of Body Fat
Exercising is easy. You can burn 300-400 calories quickly in less than an hour.
Walk, run or play with your dog in the park for an hour every day. Any outdoor activity that involves movement burns at least 200 calories per hour. And that’s just great!
Or if the weather doesn’t allow you, try some exercises at home. You can burn even 1000 calories with a single workout. Here’s a workout example:
You can also try this 40-minute workout if you don’t have a full hour for a workout every day. You’ll end up burning up to 600 calories, which is pretty much amazing!
Don’t worry if you don’t have 40 minutes a day. I understand because some of us are really busy. But no matter how busy you are, there’s always time for a quick workout.
Like, for example, the below 10-minute workout. It burns about 200 calories and all you need is a jumping rope. I promise you, you’ll have so much fun jumping rope!
If you manage to burn at least 300 calories per day you’re on the right path.
20 Ways To Burn 300 Calories
Here are 20 other ways to burn 300 calories in less than an hour:
Now you may say 300 is not even close to 1000 calories. Don’t worry, you’ll get the rest of the calorie deficit from your food. Actually, from the food, you’re not gonna eat anymore.
Diet To Lose 5 Pounds In 20 Days
A normal person gets about 2000 calories per day from the food he/she eats. And most of those calories are from crappy foods, foods that your body doesn’t even need.
These foods include sweets, chips, fried foods, soda, alcohol, and a lot more other processed foods. All you need to do is to avoid them. But hey, that’s hard, right? I know.
That’s why I’ve created a delicious, but at the same time, very nutritious menu plan to help you lose 5 pounds quicker. If you’ll follow this plan you’ll be able to cut anywhere between 500 and 800 calories per day.
Just choose from the below list of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks and create your own menu for a day. Then repeat the process every day.
Any combination you choose (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner + Snack) has no more than 1500 calories. And sometimes they’re as low as 1200 calories, but not lower than this.
That’s because your body needs at least 1200 calories per day to function properly, and to keep you energetic and satiated all day long.
So let’s see what kind of foods you’re allowed to eat to lose 5 pounds of body fat.
Healthiest Menu To Lose 5 Pounds
Follow this diet along with an exercise regimen every day and get your desired body in less than 20 days!
Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- A slice of whole grain toast with a boiled egg and a half avocado.
- Quinoa with salmon, cucumbers, greens, and low-fat sour cream dressing.
- A bowl of oatmeal with coconut milk, flax seeds, and figs.
- Two slices of banana bread and a small bowl of fruit salad.
- Two boiled eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes.
- A big cup (350 ml) of fruit smoothie.
- A slice of whole grain toast with cream cheese and low-fat ham.
Healthy Lunch Ideas
- Tuna lettuce wrap with veggies and yogurt dressing.
- Grilled chicken breast with cheese and tomatoes.
- Avocado egg salad and salmon sandwich.
- Brown rice with black beans.
- Bean salad with kale and sour cream dressing.
- Spring rolls with spicy tofu and fresh veggies of your choice.
- Baked sweet potatoes filled with beans and peppers.
Healthy Dinner Ideas
- Brown rice with tuna and avocado.
- Tomato-beet salad.
- Crispy roasted cauliflower.
- Red lentil soup with turkey.
- A slice of pizza (only one!) with grilled baby carrots.
- Tomato salad with a grilled chicken breast.
- Zucchini noodles salad with baked tofu.
Healthy Snack Ideas
- Two slices of fat-free cheese and a cup of green tea.
- A regular glass (250 ml) of green smoothie.
- One fruit: mango, banana, orange, apple, or any other fruit similar in size.
- Two squares of dark chocolate with a cup of coffee.
- A protein bar.
- A cup of cappuccino.
- Five crackers with hummus.
- A cup of nonfat Greek yogurt with a fruit of your choice.
Combine this diet plan with an hour of exercise and you’ll lose 5 pounds in 20 days or less, without feeling hungry at all. Are you excited? Then start your amazing transformation today!